Green Vehicle Congress
UK Trade & Investment sponsors the Green Vehicle Congress scheduled for 23rd-25th March 2010 in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Main Congress Sessions will include
- Government & Policy – led by the Office of Low Emission Vehicles
- Technology Advancement – led by the Technology Strategy Board
- Real World Trials – led by Cenex
- Business Models – led by One North East
- Societal Acceptance – led by the Energy Technologies Institute
In parallel with the main congress sessions, there will be various satellite activities:-
- ‘open microphone’ presentations by UK and overseas companies
- Structured presentation sessions on themes relevant to delegates
- One-to-one meetings for international visitors / UK delegates
Delegates will be able to ‘pick and mix’ their attendance at the main Congress sessions with the other breakout activities.
For more information please visit http://www.cenex.co.uk/news-pressreleases-story.asp?id=44